Experienced. Trusted. Dedicated.
Legal Options for Victims Injured In Construction Site Accidents
Employees working in construction environments face a multitude of dangers each day. When they suffer injuries, they are frequently severe and life-changing, especially in accidents involving electrocutions, dangerous equipment, explosions, cave-ins and other hazardous conditions.
Victims of these serious injuries often face long recoveries, expensive surgeries and prolonged periods of unemployment.
Fortunately, individuals have recourse options. However, obtaining monetary damages requires skilled and knowledgeable legal representation.
Over Four Decades Of Collective Experience
At the Law Offices of Carl D. Barnes, we have over four decades of combined experience fighting for the rights of workers and other individuals injured on dangerous construction sites. Whether you have sustained a traumatic head injury, back injury or amputation, we can help.
Potential Compensation Available
Frequently, our California attorneys help injured workers pursue third-party lawsuits via:
- Premises liability claims against a negligent property owner who failed to provide you with a safe and secure work environment.
- Products liability claims against the manufacturer of defective or faulty construction equipment that led to your injuries.
Why Choose Our Firm?
Satisfied clients refer friends, family and co-workers to our firm because of the service we offer:
- 24/7 availability to all retained clients
- Extensive personal injury knowledge built on 40 years of combined experience
- A track record of successfully securing real results for clients
- Free consultations and contingency-based legal representation
Make An Appointment Today. Free Consultations.
Start fighting today to get the compensation you need to help pay your medical bills, lost wages and more. Schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer today.