Hold Negligent Property Owners Liable For Your Injuries
Property owners have a legally binding responsibility to provide a safe and secure location for guests or others they invite into their businesses, homes or other structures. If you sustain an injury on another individual’s property, you may be entitled to compensation to address the full extent of your injuries.
What Is Premises Liability?
Premises liability cases involve an accident experienced on a property where negligence contributed to injuries. Some common examples include:
- Falls in slippery or iced-over parking lots
- Bites from animals
- Poor maintenance or structural deficiencies
- Toxic fumes or chemical spills that lead to injuries at a retail store
- Flooding or water leaks leading to slippery conditions
- Accidents in or around poorly maintained pools
- Injuries from falling debris at a construction site
- Poor security leading to assault or injuries and many more
If you or a loved one sustained an injury as a result of a property owner’s negligence, you may be able to seek compensation from parties, including landlords, retail store chains, restaurants, schools and many more.
An Experienced Legal Team In Your Corner
Premises liability cases are complicated and require an experienced team in your corner to examine all facets of your claim to fight for appropriate compensation. At the Law Offices of Carl D. Barnes, our California lawyers possess over 40 years of combined experience holding negligent parties accountable for our clients’ injuries.
Reach Us Today To Learn More About Your Options To Secure Compensation
To learn more about your options and our firm’s extensive track record of success in fighting for compensation, schedule a free consultation with our attorneys today.
We will leverage our decades of combined experience to help you fight for justice.